Role :Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Industry : IT Services
- Notice Period : ASAP
- US working hours [current and expected]: US CST hours and US PST
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Work closely with the Business Development Head in identifying target market, target accounts and services to be covered in the business development (lead generation) activity.
- Segment and Account level research and map the account, identify potential buyers, identify key needs and positioning of Trajectus.
- Cold call prospective leads.
- Follow up on warm leads.
- Convert hot leads into Business for Trajectus.
- Lead qualification.
- Build a Qualified lead pipeline.
- Locate or proposepotential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations by working closely with Technical Team and Pre-Sales Team.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Tracking and Reporting:
- Report weekly activity and log all lead related data in CRM Tool.
- Weekly planning call with BD Head to identify weekly activity, target accounts, lead generation strategy and plan.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
KRAs Sr. Business Development Executives will be expected to meet the following KRAs:
Meet pre-defined lead generation target (monthly and quarterly)
Additional performance indicators will include:
- Quality of leads generated
- Progression of leads into further sales stages
- Number of deal closures
- Value of business generated
- 10-15 years of relevant experience (experience in Lead generation/Sales function for IT companies)
- Proven track record of annual Sales in excess of $500K to 1 million per year
- Domain familiarity
- Consultative sales focus
- Selling offshore based IT services and solutions
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured)
- General understanding of the market customers & competitors
- This Position is for Business Development (Inside Sales) Team based in Hitech City, Hyderabad
- Experience in any one or more like ISV and SMB Market/Industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in calling into Retail, Manufacturing, Travel and Hospitality, Media and Communication will be good.
Role:Corporate Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Strategic Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Abacus Staffing and Services Pvt Ltd.
Imagine the trajectories of Business Goals, Engineering, Design, and Programming dynamically merging to deliver great software. This is the spirit of Trajectus.
Each project is a unique undertaking. Our goal is to work with our customers to understand your business objectives, engineer a proficient platform, create a beautiful interface, and create clean code. The key to success is ensuring the project's core business needs are met. Well work with you to ensure there is a clear understanding of the core business needs.
We approach software challenges with the idea of engineering the best solution, utilizing the best technologies, to solve a business goal. Youll often find our competitors have assembled talent that corresponds to the preferred language of its leadership or aligns itself with a certain technology stack. We approach each business challenge or partnership as a unique opportunity. As a true engineering company, its important to look at all the potential technologies in the market. Trajectus blends good Engineering Principles, a sound Project Management Methodology, and a diverse team of technologists to form solutions to meet the needs of our clients. Our project methodology enables us to leverage a distributed agile software development environment. The Trajectus team is comprised of experienced Architects, Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and experienced Business Development personnel. Our team members possess a diverse set of technology skills and we have an extensive network of specialists. Team members are located throughout the US and our Offshore Delivery center is based in Hyderabad, India. Our methodology enables us to utilize US resources to engage in an in-depth collaborative development process while leveraging skilled resources to minimize distributed risks, bringing affordability to our clients.
We promise to deliver high quality solutions at a fair price while achieving our targeted deadlines. Most importantly, we are going to produce software to meet your goals.
Contact Company:Abacus Staffing and Services Pvt Ltd.
Address:Hyderabad, Cyber gateway. wing -1 5th floor